Product Portfolio Right Sizing
Over the past two years, we have maneuvered through a business climate never before seen. As we continue to navigate these challenges, VSG is focusing on an “unparalleled commitment to our customers and our industry.”
Miss our email?
Watch the video here.
What you will experience with this Product Portfolio Right Sizing:
- Improved delivery times on our highest volume products
- Higher initial quality and fewer out of box warranty issues due to complexity reduction
- Simplified product offering focused on customers’ most preferred and available product models
- A strong alignment with our brand strategy and go to market focus to reduce confusion in the marketplace
The following chart provides product-level detail of the upcoming portfolio changes:
Answers to your questions
• Please define the terms “Pause”, “Discontinue” and “Indefinite”.
Pause: production of these products are being temporarily stopped and they are unavailable to order during that time.
Discontinue: production of these products is being stopped permanently and they are no longer available.
Indefinite: production of these products are being halted for a yet to be determined time frame. There is no set date when they will be made available for sale.
• What if I have these products on an existing order?
Existing orders will not be impacted by the “pause or discontinuation”. The order will ship upon receipt of the product or build date.
• Are container orders still available for these paused products?
No. These products are being paused for all new orders.
• Will lifts listed as “paused” come back to available on any specific timeframe?
There is no specific timeframe to lift the “indefinite” pause. Specific lift models will be continually evaluated to determine long-term availability status.