We partner with the industry’s best to
Whether representing our brands in the marketplace or supplying materials and components used to build our equipment, VSG partners with companies that share our goals and values to provide an unparalled commitment to our customers. This commitment creates success – ensuring holistic investments that drive results, long term value and reliability.
Our partners are the best at what they do
Distributors and service providers
We are proud of our industry-leading distribution and service network and will remain steadfast in supporting our partners to provide customers with world class products and services.
With over 850 distributors in North America alone, we ensure we’re never too far from where our customers need us.
VSG is backed by its parent company, Dover, which provides access to financial strength, accelerated market penetration and global growth, and shared tools and resources (such as lean and productivity, supply chain efficiencies and office support). This backing allows VSG to be a stable and successful organization and a valuable business partner.
VSG suppliers share our values to develop respectful, long-lasting relationships that result in the best possible outcomes for our customers.
Frequently asked questions for distributor and service partners
- Rotary is always looking for new service companies that can Serve the Shop and the decision to sign up new service companies is based on current need in the area and the capabilities of the service company.
- After your information is received, it is reviewed within Rotary and a decision based on geographic needs and company capabilities will be made and communicated.
- Basic requirements are:
- An established company with a W-9 and in good credit standing.
- Insurance Requirements (Minimum of $1,00,000 in General Liability & Completed Operations plus Workers Compensation).
- The company be a member of the Automotive Lift Institute Certified Lift Inspector Program (or agreement to join if approved).
Click on this link and fill out the information requested regarding your company and what products you currently service.
- Rotary has developed a service network that can Serve the Shop for automotive lifts, wheel service equipment including alignment, A/C equipment, EV vehicle equipment, collision equipment and more.
- The Rotary network encompasses the Rotary, Forward, Direct & Chief brands.
The Rotary Service Network is the largest service network in the automotive industry and technicians in this network can work to become Rotary Certified to work on equipment. Companies and technicians in the Rotary Service Network have access to Online Training from Rotary, instructional videos, parts ordering, invites to quarterly service meetings (online) and more.
Frequently asked questions for supplier partners
VSG has a global supply chain organization which procures from Asia, NA, EMEA and distributes to our plants in the same areas.
With so many types of products, are there any specific components with focused procurement strategies?
VSG is heavily invested in procuring hydraulics (pumps, hoses, cylinders, fittings) and electronics (PCBA’s), motors (AC and DC) and wiring harnesses.
VSG has a need for wireless communication devices.
VSG utilizes localized steel and has a need to add steel fabrication suppliers.